activities for older kids

jaded

Earning My Ears
How common is it? I will have 2 11 year old boys w/ me. are there special activities for them or are most geared toward younger kids? My dd's are going to eat w/ the princesses, go to the Wonderland tea party etc. what can the boys do?

My ds is 10. We just got back on Saturday night. We didn't do any "special activities" at all, but he really enjoyed the Lights, Motor, Action! show at MGM. We saw it twice. He also loved Big Thunder Mountain- 4 times, when I had to cut him off! I bet your boys would like the 3D shows a lot too. Have fun! My DS really got into the magic. It was a blast!

There is so much for them to do. DS has been at 11 and can not wait to go back and he is now 13. They will find more to do in each park than they can do. AT Mk they will enjoy the mountains, as well as lot of rides your girls will enjoy such as POC and HM. He liked eating at LTT there. Epcot is so full of things they will enjoy. A favorite will be TT. They might like eating in one of the countries. AK has dinosaur, the safri, and that roller coster I can never remember the name of but DS loved it at 11. RFC is a great food choice there!!! MGM is made for preteens with ROC, and TOT. The sci-fi drive in is fun to eat at. They will want some time at the pool and maybe at DQ. They might really like HDDR. DS was a little younger last time we did that one. WCC at WL is a fun meal and if they are into sports, ESPN club would be great. AT that age DS loved doing the pressed penny machines too. You will be surprised at how many things EVERYone can do together!

Jordans' mom

thank you SO much! I'm writing these down so we can look them before going and choose which to make a point of hitting!

how about a pirates cruise. not sure what the ages are. also Disney quest. unlimited arcade game play plus interactive games. DH loved it on our honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter