Activities for other child at GF

bethnburke

Mouseketeer
I will be taking DD4 to the Tea Pary at GF on Friday at 1:30 and DS6 to the Pirate Cruise at GF on Saturday at 9:30am. Im guessing there isnt enough time to go very far while they are doing these things. Any suggestions for fun things to do with the other child in the GF area while the other is at the tea party / pirate cruise?

Thanks

Have you thought about renting the water mice (technically they are Sea Raycers) at the marina? They are relatively cheap...I think around $25 or $30 for a half hour. One regular size adult and one child could fit in one and it is a blast. We did this a few times and the kids really loved it. :upsidedow

Our son did the pirate cruise at GF. My dad, dd, & I had a nice long breakfast while he was gone. There is also a character breakfast there too. There is a nice gift shop upstairs near the monorail. One mother actually ran over to MK for some shopping (she had almost 3 hrs to kill). Maybe you could hang out by the pool or beach too???

alison

If you don't mind me asking will there be two parents or adults or are you solo? (I travel solo most visits to WDW with my girls)

I have a couple ideas;

If you have two adults I would split up - one take your dd to the tea party and relax with a good book or have a quiet meal while waiting. The other takes your son to a park, mini golf or just to play in the pool at your resort. Then for the pirate cruise visa versa. I met two mom's during lunch at the tea party that I am still in touch with. We met dropping of dd's and ds's and ended up having lunch together :)

Also keep in mind that neither event is boy/girl specific so if you think they would enjoy having each other to keep company why not send them both on both or them both on just one activity? We saw many boys at the tea party and my girls and many others loved the pirate cruise.

HTH
TJ

My sister will be there with her DSs(3&7). I just booked DD4 at BBB before the tea party and my sister is going to hang on to my DS so DD and I can have a girls day. My son and his cousin will be going on the pirate cruise together. Do I need to be there to put my son on the pirate cruise or is it ok if he goes with my sister? That would give each of us a little breather away from our very excited children.

This is our trip to do all the things we never have any time for at WDW so I am giving each child their own day to do what they really want (Or what I think they really want since they dont know anything about it). DS is a pirate fanatic and DD is a princess one so they will each be ecstatic with their surprises. Plus DS would prefer to do things without his little sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter