Activities in DTD for Girls--Other than BBB..

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
Our boys are going to Build A Dino in DTD. My girls will 12 and 9 at the time we leave. Is there anything fun I can have them do in DTD? We are doing BBB for the younger one at MK and Pirates League for the rest so I'm looking for something different and cheaper in DTD the day the boys go to Build a Dino. I thought I've seen a place you can make jewelry, perfume,make up or something like in that when i've been there before...any suggestions? Thanks:)

I have two girls and they love Picking a Pearl. I don't know if your familiar with it ,but you get to choose an oyster and the CM opens it to reveal your very own pearl. You can leave with just the pearl or they have a selection of settings ( rings, earrings, necklaces) that you can incorporate the brand new pearl into. I believe picking the pearl is around $17-18 and the settings start at around the same price and go into the hundreds. Both my girls left with a unique piece of jewelry that they picked for under $50. It's super cute and made my girls feel really special.

Maybe you can have them do a charm braclet. You could buy the bracelet and let them pick out a charm or two? Let them make a treat at Goofy's Candy Shop? My kids love picking out toppings to put on their pretzel rod or rice krispy treat. Let them get something special at Ghiradeli's to share?

We've done the make a charm bracelet thing....they enjoy that and get a different charm each year. I wish they still had the My Little Pony fill a box, that was fun when mine were younger. And definitely like Deffenm said.....the make your own treat is a must do :)

There is a thread about pick a pearl. It is very informative. I read that the best one to go to is at Epcot in Japan. I have 3 girls and we are planning to go in a year n a half pick a pearl is on our list.

The charm bracelet is a good idea. If you go to DTD one of the first days they can pick out a charm from all the parks and the resort you stay in. Then each trip back to Disney they can add to it.

What is "Build a Dino"?

Sorry for going OT. It sounds AWESOME!

Missy, Build a Dino is at the T-REX cafe in DTD. Basically, its just like Build a Bear, but with Dino's ;). Dd is pumped about Build a Dino..she can't wait :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter