Adam Lambert

Okay so this is my first time watching american idol for a while and i just loooveee Adam Lambert. there are pictures going around of him that proove that he's gay, and im still definately! going to vote for him and i just wanted to see that if those who liked him before are still going to vote for him because they should :)

I'm probably in the minority here.

I don't like him. I was not impressed at all with his performance last week.

I'm a Danny Gokey fan, though. I love him and his voice.

Okay so this is my first time watching american idol for a while and i just loooveee Adam Lambert. there are pictures going around of him that proove that he's gay, and im still definately! going to vote for him and i just wanted to see that if those who liked him before are still going to vote for him because they should :)

I don't see why someone wouldn't vote for him because he's gay? That has nothing to do with how he can sing. America has to get over the fact that there are gay people. But to answer your question I voted for him, he's an amazing singer! I hope Allison and Adam are the last two. They're my two favorite's, they are both wonderful singers, and I don't know if I could even pick between them.

ETA: Alex is so many kinds of cute. (your icon) :-)

I love Adam.
I voted for him.
But there are a lot of idiots out there who voted for him before, and who would stop voting for him because he is gay. He is an amazing singer, thats what the competition is about.
And I really dont see why people want to prove that he is gay so badley. Does it really matter?
I mean I have seen the pictures, and I'm pretty sure that they are him, but to me it honestly doesnt matter.
I'm still going to vote for him next week :]

I love Adam.
He's a hottie, but I forgot to vote. XD

btw american idol is on tonight idk if adam is gonna sing or not but if he does pleeease vote for him ha ha because he's such a good singer and he definately neeeds to stay in this competetion

btw american idol is on tonight idk if adam is gonna sing or not but if he does pleeease vote for him ha ha because he's such a good singer and he definately neeeds to stay in this competetion

no. tonight is the wild card. :]
sadley my boy nathan didnt make it :[
its for everybody who did not get voted through, but they have a chance to make it into the top 12.

I didn't vote at all, I forgot.
I like Adam, he's one of my favorites.

I just don't see why someone wouldn't vote for him because he's gay, I mean, what does that have to do with whether he can sing or not.

:confused3

I love Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey, so I guess that makes me weird for liking both.

Why are people so quick to label? So what, he kissed a dude. If there were pictures of a woman kissing a woman, she wouldn't be quickly labeled as lesbian.

Hopefully people won't stop voting for him because of the pictures.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan. I'm a Danny Gokey person myself. :-)

Why are people so quick to label? So what, he kissed a dude. If there were pictures of a woman kissing a woman, she wouldn't be quickly labeled as lesbian.

Gokey fans UNITE! I downloaded an AI song for the first time because of him.

Well, I'm pretty sure he's gay anyway...the pictures didn't really prove anything for me. ;)

He's good, but I can't say I would buy his music.

Adam is AMAZING.
i looove him :]

But sadly Nathan and Alex didn't make it.
i loved both of them.
but i'm still really happy Adam's still there for sure.

Oh, and your avatar is amazing too. :]
Alex evans is yummy xD

I love Adam Lambert. I voted with my mom prolly over 100+ times the night for the voting, lol.

Deffinately would still vote for Adam.
I lovee him. ;]
During his performance he did the Elvis Lip and the Kiss tounge.

The thing is that FOX is conservative so I don't think they will be down with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter