ADC - How much time?

disneyangel

<font color=green>Has a seperate pudding stomach<b
:confused: I've prebooked a meal at ADC for 3pm on the day my friend arrives but the CM seemed to think this would be cutting it fine to see all the Princesses and has advised me to check if I can make it earlier.

My friend arrives at CDG at 1220 and is travelling on VEA to Cheyenne. We think the earliest she may get there is 2.30pm after checking in etc.

Anyone who's been to ADC since it changed remember how long they were there ?

I'd like the girls (DD-4 and friends DD -3)to have as much time with Princesses as possible but don't want my Friend to rush so much so has indigestion before she arrives:rotfl2:

We were there for about 1 and half hrs. However it was quite busy so i suppose it depends how many other tables are occupied. When we arrived at 12.30 there were no characters about at all.

The mice came out first then the Fairy Godmother both of whom looked as though they visited every table.

3 Princesses with Princes then came out and all danced before they visited different tables.
Only one (Sleeping Beauty) actually came to ours but we maanged to grab Ariel as well due to where we were seated. Snow White didnt come anywhere near but DD had seen her dancing.
There was then another gap with no characters.

Just as we were due to leave the mice were coming out again. I suppose we could have lingered and perhaps got to see extra characters but we wanted to give other children a chance and DD was happy with who she'd seen.

It seemed as though they tell the 'story' every hour or so with the characters coming out for about 45 mins

princess: princess: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter