Add 4th Fast Pass + via MDE not Kiosk

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard any rumors about Disney allowing the 4th FP+ to be added on the MDE instead of having to do this at a kiosk?

As any business, Disney is always looking for ways to cut cost. Normally there are around 5 CM at each kiosk; multiple 5 times each kiosk...you get the picture. I know the kiosk would still be needed at some level due to the fact everyone does not use MDE to make/manage FP+ reservations, but I can only assume the majority do and the number increases with each visit.

Has anyone heard any rumors about Disney allowing the 4th FP+ to be added on the MDE instead of having to do this at a kiosk?

As any business, Disney is always looking for ways to cut cost. Normally there are around 5 CM at each kiosk; multiple 5 times each kiosk...you get the picture. I know the kiosk would still be needed at some level due to the fact everyone does not use MDE to make/manage FP+ reservations, but I can only assume the majority do and the number increases with each visit.

I think part of the reason is they want to slow down the distribution because there's not enough to go around, except for MK.

I think part of the reason is they want to slow down the distribution because there's not enough to go around, except for MK.
I agree-if they let you do it from MDE you could actually make another one while still in line (once you passed the second FP reader) but with the current system you have to ride then walk to the nearest kiosk and wait in line there-that significantly slows distribution especially since less people bother with finding the kiosk and waiting in line again

ETA I would LOVE it if I could make it from MDE I just don't think they will.

What I've noticed recently is that if you now miss a fast pass it disappears and isn't changeable unless you go to a kiosk. So I don't think that there's going to be a time that they will allow you to add one since they now don't allow you to even change a missed one unless you reactivate it. Or at least that's been my experience in the past year.

I wasted a huge amount of time figuring out what you just explained. Let us not forget the best deal though to score fast passes...listen to the DVC sales pitch. If your not interested, just say so while you are there. Your children will be watched while your on the tour and afterwards everyone gets ice cream sundaes, extra fastpasses, and a ride to which ever park you'd like to go. My children rode the Areosmith coaster four times in a row. It was a great day for them!

Reactions: Cee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter