• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Add A Guest Option For Fastpass

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLynn9

Earning My Ears
I was just able to get a Slinky Dog fastpass for Monday evening for 3 of our group. We have 1 more person we are trying to get added.

Any one have any experience with the “add a guest” option on the existing Slinky fastpass? Would that be a good option to keep trying to add her that way? Or should I just stick to searching normally for a time that overlaps?

Appreciate all the help!

I was just able to get a Slinky Dog fastpass for Monday evening for 3 of our group. We have 1 more person we are trying to get added.

Any one have any experience with the “add a guest” option on the existing Slinky fastpass? Would that be a good option to keep trying to add her that way? Or should I just stick to searching normally for a time that overlaps?

Appreciate all the help!
I would just keep looking for an overlap otherwise you're needing it to be an exact match which will be tough.

They updated the app and it makes it easier to add a guest but noe modifying an existing fastpass is crap

Wish I would have read this before I updated my app! Modifying is so different now! Hopefully I just need to mess with it more, but I can’t see how to modify to a different ride, just different times.

***Edit: I messed with it more and figured it okay, but still annoying!

Last edited:

You can still modify an existing FP.
I don’t believe anyone said you couldn’t modify an existing FP, just that it’s more frustrating to do it now. You have to go different places depending on if you want a new attraction or a different time for the same attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter