• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Add Ons & Photo Package

Ak28

Earning My Ears
I am getting ready for my trip at Discovery Cove. I bought the tickets on the website a few months ago and would like to purchase upgrades. If I

I am getting ready for my trip at Discovery Cove. I bought the tickets on the website a few months ago and would like to purchase upgrades. If I purchase them online would I need to reference the ticket numbers or just choose the same reservation date?

Also I would like to purchase a photo package and there is an additional guest in my party. Can I purchase one photo package to include photos from both my experience and theirs or would I need to purchase a package for each separately?

We did not reference our original reservation when we added the photo package on and the same person who bought the photo package was not the lead on our reservations. You should all be able to be included in the same photopackage. That was our experience anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter