Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

The MB saga, another Disney fail! I was able to get the SE, snacks, and the MK white one for us after pulling my hair out!
So terrible. I am hoping the update they just rolled out helped but I did order all of our bands. So I don’t know. I did end up getting me the small world one for me.

ock so I made a one day ft wilderness reservation so I could get it for Casey (I randomly got her slinky dog before b/c that was all I could get). I think I ended up getting the small world o
Lucky!! Morgan wanted the snack one also and there was no way I was getting that one. I might try that strategy for getting Gwen a Haunted Mansion one of it ever comes back.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that but good you'll have an opportunity to get to see them. Let me know if you are gonna go down on Saturday and I can cancel our Hoop reservation. We can figure out another plan if you think you'll be back later in the evening.
I was going to text you but was waiting till the weekend. I know you are busy during the week.

ts taken everything I have not to post what I think there because if I did I'm pretty sure I'd be kicked off the dis in a heartbeat
Ha! Me too! I will purposefully wait a little to check, so I can skip a page or two of comments.

Hi Everyone!

I am starting to feel panic'd about the trip a little. I do this most trip around now. I realize that there is only so much time left and I feel like I don't have anything ready, even though I do.

We have a few busy weekends ahead of us which is adding to the stress but as always, I am sure it will all work out.

So, I don't have anything real to update on for the trip. I am STILL waiting for the stupid Galaxy's Edge AP preview info. CM sign up was today, so, I am hopeful they will at least announce a sign up date this week. But who knows!

Most of my stuff I ordered has already arrived, so there is that.

Oh, there was one thing I wanted to share. Not really an update but the C's (Andy's sister and family) have NOT shared fast passes times with us. So, I have NO idea what they have. So, for better or worse we will probably hang out with them here and there but that is it, I guess. Part of me is kind of glad about this and the other part is a little sad.

Hi Everyone!

So, I might need to change our date for our adults only weekend. Andy has 2 people on his team out of the office already and he didn't request the time off when I told him to. So, we need to switch the dates.

Which is fine since we haven't purchased plane tickets yet. And really the only thing I am sad about with changing dates, is that I have California Grill Brunch that I am going to have to give up!

I just put in alerts for 2 different Sundays that we could possibly change to. Is it bad, that I want to wait and see if a reservation opens up at one of the 2 weekends first, before booking something?

Ah that stinks that you have to change your dates but at least you didn't have the airfare booked! I hope you're able to get a replacement CG brunch!

Don't stress about your upcoming trip! I am sure you are well enough prepared and it's going to be fun! I saw they released the AP preview dates, I hope you're able to get slots!

August Updates!

Hello Everyone! I have to say yesterday was STRESSFULL!!!! Disney finally opened up the registration for the Annual Passholder Event!

It was stressful because the rumors started swirling literally as I was getting ready to leave for work! I even left my computer open and running while I dropped the girls off at camp and came back to see if I would get us logged in before I left. No luck. And I ended up having to leave before I got anything. It was the most stressful drive ever! But I was able to get us signed up!!!!

We have reservations for Monday, July 19th from 9:00 AM till 1:00 PM. We had to choose between going to Oga's or Savi's Workshop. I went with Oga's. And I can't wait to try some of the drinks from there. I know Gwen and Morgan will want the Ewok mugs. Hopefully we will be able to get them!

I signed us up for the day we were already planning to be at Hollywood Studios. I figured that would disrupt our plans the least. Although, I did just try to add some HS fast passes to another day for us... It is Slim Pick'ns!!! There is nothing good in the morning. So, I may just keep everything as is.

Maybe we will rope drop HS one of the mornings that we are at Yacht Club? But that might mean loosing out Cape May Cafe reservation.

BUT we do have Star Tours from 1:00 - 2:00 already, so we can finish out our Star Wars morning with an oldly but goodie.

I am thinking I will keep this a secret from the girls, got to keep SOMETHING a secret. So, I am going to look for some new Star Wars TSheets for Tink to leave for the day we go. And I think I will make a coupon for an extra "thing" as I have to assume the girls will want EVERYTHING in the store.

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 4.04.23 PM
I can place bets on Gwen wanting the Ewok and Morgan wanting the Ashoka doll.

There are a few disboarders that will be around for at least the weekend for the previews. Hopefully we will run into a few!

All this means that we will more than likely be headed to Sebring Florida to visit my grandparents on Saturday that we arrive. So, I re-booked our BOMA breakfast for that morning.

And I think since we will have a car, we will grab a few groceries at a Publix and maybe stop at Character Warehouse, maybe? Who knows?

We went to see Star Wars Return of a Jedi with the Philadelphia Orchestra tonight. We are actually on our way home now.

It was actually really cool. And made me super excited for Galay tEdge!!!!!

And of course we need to drag Gwen up tomorrow morning at 7:00 to go to a swim meet. She was picked for the Cherry Bowl that we were NOT planning for. So tomorrow will be interesting!

I signed us up for the day we were already planning to be at Hollywood Studios.
Smart thinking. Our day screws up our AK plans and we'll miss FOP, but we're going to Star Wars land!
is Slim Pick'ns!!! There is nothing good in the morning. So, I may just keep everything as is.
That's what happens when there are 2.5 rides :P

I am thinking I will keep this a secret from the girls, got to keep SOMETHING a secret.
Do you want me to try and keep Casey quiet that we went so they don't suspect anything?

We went to see Star Wars Return of a Jedi with the Philadelphia Orchestra tonight. We are actually on our way home now.
How cool. Ours is doing something similar with CoCo tonight but my sticks in the mud said its too hot didn't want to go with me

I've had great luck with the touring plans reservation finder for a Cali Grill brunch lately (managed to get one reservation and then move to a better time when another one opened up), so hopefully some of my luck will rub off on you! And how exciting that you'll be going to the preview!

We survived the swim meet! It was touch and go for a little bit there but we made, Gwen Swam, we sweated alot!

Have fun at the swim meet. :-)
Thanks. We survived.

Do you want me to try and keep Casey quiet that we went so they don't suspect anything?
If she can, that would be great. We've opened a new can of worms haven't we?

How cool. Ours is doing something similar with CoCo tonight but my sticks in the mud said its too hot didn't want to go with me
CoCo would be cool too. We lucked out the evening was fairly cool. Plus we can bring alchol, so the bottle of Rose we split helped as well!

Glad you got in for a preview! What a great surprise for the girls.
They will be super excitied!

I've had great luck with the touring plans reservation finder for a Cali Grill brunch lately (managed to get one reservation and then move to a better time when another one opened up), so hopefully some of my luck will rub off on you! And how exciting that you'll be going to the preview!
thanks I hope so!

I am thinking I will keep this a secret from the girls, got to keep SOMETHING a secret. So, I am going to look for some new Star Wars TSheets for Tink to leave for the day we go. And I think I will make a coupon for an extra "thing" as I have to assume the girls will want EVERYTHING in the store.
StoreSSS, plural! I'm sure they are going to want things in the toy store, the creature shop, the droid depot, etc! Will this "coupon" be in addition to their one thing of the day?

StoreSSS, plural! I'm sure they are going to want things in the toy store, the creature shop, the droid depot, etc! Will this "coupon" be in addition to their one thing of the day?
Yes, I am thinking 2 "Official" things... We will be back in December and February. But I am sure of the stuff might sell out. Like that Porge that sits on your shoulder! Gwen will want that as well. I am also thinking if they want to "borrow" from future days they can. They have exhausted alot of the things they sell in Magic Kingdom.

Have you heard any rumors on how many people they are allowing in? I am wondering how busy it will be.

Yes, I am thinking 2 "Official" things... We will be back in December and February. But I am sure of the stuff might sell out. Like that Porge that sits on your shoulder! Gwen will want that as well. I am also thinking if they want to "borrow" from future days they can. They have exhausted alot of the things they sell in Magic Kingdom.

Have you heard any rumors on how many people they are allowing in? I am wondering how busy it will be.
No idea how many people! Our previews were pretty enjoyably uncrowded and I think they will try to do the same thing for WDW. They really want to spread good word of mouth! Also, you guys will have the morning time slot, so you'll have some lovely time without any overlap!

The Shoulder Porgs actually aren't sold in Galaxy's Edge. I think they should have them at normal stores in DHS (if they aren't sold out - our Shoulder Porgs have been sold out since the first week). You can find them on the ShopDisney website though!

The Shoulder Porgs actually aren't sold in Galaxy's Edge. I think they should have them at normal stores in DHS (if they aren't sold out - our Shoulder Porgs have been sold out since the first week). You can find them on the ShopDisney website though!
I knew that! I debated getting Gwen one for her birthday but decided against it as it seems more fun to buy it while you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter