adding 1 to a ressie if fine but...

wdw71

DIS Veteran
what about 3? My husband and I had ADRs made for Whispering Canyon, Ohana and LaCellier, all for 4. Fast forward about 2 months and our party of 4 grew to 7 with the addition of my MIL, niece and her daughter who are now coming on the trip. I tried to make online reservations around the same time for 7 but there was nothing available. If we show up with 7 instead of 4 will they freak out?

I can tell you that the one place we were not able to be seated with extra people was Whispering Canyon Cafe. We didn't try a lot of places but we did try this one and it was a big fat zilch. I'm going to say that Le Cellier is going to be difficult too. You are going from a table for 4 to a table for 8.

Well I was able to get a lunch at LeCellier the Friday of our trip for 7 so if they can't seat us for the dinner earlier in the week we will still get to eat there. I'll keep checking WC but I guess no real loss if we can't get in. Thanks for the info:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter