adding a 6th day

PigletGurl

<font color=teal>I <font color=magenta>♥ <font col
went to the ticket booth and got sent to guest services. the cast member at guest services told me that I can definitely add a 6th day but that it has to be done on the last day of my ticket. but yes it can be added :)

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

went to the ticket booth and got sent to guest services. the cast member at guest services told me that I can definitely add a 6th day but that it has to be done on the last day of my ticket. but yes it can be added :)

That's awesome news!

$15 per person

I called Disneyland Guest Services the other day about another issue and was told this could not be done.

Nice to see Disneyland is just as inconsistent as WDW.

sonofanarchy said:
I called Disneyland Guest Services the other day about another issue and was told this could not be done.

Nice to see Disneyland is just as inconsistent as WDW.

The only thing that's consistent is the inconsistency. Although, the answer reported by phone has actually been pretty consistently "no." I wish they wouldn't be so evasive about certain things.

well the cm I talked to asked her supervisor and they said it can be upgraded only on the 5th day

It is one of the simplest things to make a decision on - can you or can't you - give that answer to all their staff - they make themselves look like idiots by all having a different answer.

Thank you for posting your experience. We will need to upgrade in August, and knowing we need to wait to upgrade until our 5th day really helps in my planning.:)

We asked for an upgrade at Guest Services. My family has Premier Passports, but my mom was with us and we needed a 6th day for her. They gave her a free one-day park hopper...major pixie dust!

Given that people's length of vacation could depend on whether there's an exact answer for this issue, it's pretty shameful that they're so all over the place about it. Like others have said, it's a simple yes or no question. Make a decision and stick to it.

PigletGurl said:
well the cm I talked to asked her supervisor and they said it can be upgraded only on the 5th day

Yes, that has been reported as well. So irritating. I'm afraid that on our 5th day, we'll get some one who doesn't know about adding a sixth day and we'll just be out of luck. Ugh!

I was very scared when we were going to upgrade on day 5 of our trip (may 9th). But, the cast member at Guest Services assured us it would be no problem at all. One thing they did make clear though was if you had a plastic ticket, you would be converted to a paper ticket.
Anyhow, we went to upgrade our tickets on Day 5 and were gifted some major pixie dust, in that instead of giving us a new ticket, they gave us each (DH, Dd, and I) one day park hoppers good for a year for FREE! I know our experience was highly unusual, but I thought that I would post that every cast member we spoke with knew we could upgrade and the cost on full price tickets (ex $15 per ticket) to go from 5 to 6 days.

I was very scared when we were going to upgrade on day 5 of our trip (may 9th). But, the cast member at Guest Services assured us it would be no problem at all. One thing they did make clear though was if you had a plastic ticket, you would be converted to a paper ticket.
Anyhow, we went to upgrade our tickets on Day 5 and were gifted some major pixie dust, in that instead of giving us a new ticket, they gave us each (DH, Dd, and I) one day park hoppers good for a year for FREE! I know our experience was highly unusual, but I thought that I would post that every cast member we spoke with knew we could upgrade and the cost on full price tickets (ex $15 per ticket) to go from 5 to 6 days.

One has to wonder if 6 day PHs are going to be for sale the next time DLR updates their pricing/ticket information.

sherilaine said:
One has to wonder if 6 day PHs are going to be for sale the next time DLR updates their pricing/ticket information.

Sure would be nice! We can hope

Where is Guest Services located?
We have always stayed at GCH or DLH and I can't recall ever seeing this office.
Thanks,
Kim

The only thing that's consistent is the inconsistency. Although, the answer reported by phone has actually been pretty consistently "no." I wish they wouldn't be so evasive about certain things.

The answer I got when I called was "Officially no, but there is an override for it, and it's up to the CM there."

Where is Guest Services located?
We have always stayed at GCH or DLH and I can't recall ever seeing this office.
Thanks,
Kim

For the parks, guest services is located outside Disneyland to the left of the DL park entrance/exit between the gates and the lockers.

Hotels have a guest services desk too but I'm not sure where there are in the GCH or DLH (in PPH it's in the lobby across from the hotel check in desk). But I think most people are referring to the guest services desk just outside the park as I described above.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter