Adding a Day

MamaBear58

DIS Veteran
We bought Park to Park tickets for 3 days later this month. We didn't buy them for arrival day because we land at 1:45 pm and I didn't think it was worth it. But if we decide we want to go to the Parks that night, can we upgrade our ticket? I assume they will charge us for the whole day.

We bought Park to Park tickets for 3 days later this month. We didn't buy them for arrival day because we land at 1:45 pm and I didn't think it was worth it. But if we decide we want to go to the Parks that night, can we upgrade our ticket? I assume they will charge us for the whole day.
I added days due to cold weather(too cold for the planned pool days) a few years back and was amazed how the days were cheaper to add. You may find it is absolutely reasonable! Call and ask.

I would call or go online to see what the cost would be. Maybe you can afford it, and maybe you can't, but it's a good idea to at least find out, and then you can decide once you have the actual dollar amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter