Adding a person to hotel booking?

WAMUMOF4

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are about to book 2 rooms for DLP for August on the last night there is a possibility our husbands will join us but I don't want to add them to the reservation now as they don't need 4 day tickets and their plane tickets are not booked they would only need a 1 day maybe, can I add them when we arrive they will fit in our rooms my friend will have 1 of my children in with her? Will we be charged extra for them?

Also is there any advantage to booking Eurostar 1 way with your package?
What are the benefits of booking with a UK TA at the moment it looks like the UK site has the best deal for our August dates?
Thanks for your help :)

You can't add Eurostar one way only with Disney so you'll have to book his return separately on Eurostar.com. You probably won't be sat in the same carriage though , this is why I never book Eurostar with Disney. It works out more expensive and you can't choose your seats. Last summer we went and a family were split up the nan at our table, her daughter and granddaughter at end or carriage and her husband and other granddaughter in the next carriage down!

Hi, we are about to book 2 rooms for DLP for August on the last night there is a possibility our husbands will join us but I don't want to add them to the reservation now as they don't need 4 day tickets and their plane tickets are not booked they would only need a 1 day maybe, can I add them when we arrive they will fit in our rooms my friend will have 1 of my children in with her? Will we be charged extra for them?

as long as, once you have added your husbands to the rooms, you are not over the maximum occupancy per room of 4 guests aged 3 or over, you won't be charged anything except local taxes of around 2 euros per night, per new name added to the room. You can source your own park tickets for them as needed :).

Also is there any advantage to booking Eurostar 1 way with your package?
What are the benefits of booking with a UK TA at the moment it looks like the UK site has the best deal for our August dates?
Thanks for your help :)

i wouldn't book eurostar through disney at all, i would book with eurostar direct.

you can book on whichever country's version of the DLP site has the best offer for you, with no problems :).

You can't add Eurostar one way only with Disney so you'll have to book his return separately on Eurostar.com. You probably won't be sat in the same carriage though , this is why I never book Eurostar with Disney. It works out more expensive and you can't choose your seats. Last summer we went and a family were split up the nan at our table, her daughter and granddaughter at end or carriage and her husband and other granddaughter in the next carriage down!

Thanks so much for that info we would be upset to have the kids not sitting with us.

i wouldn't book eurostar through disney at all, i would book with eurostar direct.

you can book on whichever country's version of the DLP site has the best offer for you, with no problems :).

Thanks for your reply we won't be over the room limit will only be 4 in each room. It looks at the moment like the UK site has the best deal I am guessing we won't get much better than 2 nights free :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter