• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adding a person to reservation.....how long

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
does it take to hear back from MS?

Also anyone know if 2 cars can park for free, or just one?

I used the chat button to add names to my ressie and received a conformation email immediately :flower:
You can park 2 cars at the Disneyland Grand Villas for free.

I sent an email on Sunday and haven't heard anything yet.

Good to know about the parking. DS is driving his car and arriving later than the rest of us

I sent an email on Sunday and haven't heard anything yet.

Good to know about the parking. DS is driving his car and arriving later than the rest of us
They must be behind on the emails. On Sunday, I also sent an email to add a guest and haven't heard back yet. Usually hear back in a couple of days. Auto reply did say I'd hear back in 5 days, though.

I did get the auto reply.....just afraid the email is going into the trash, so need to watch it.

You can have more than one car park at the resort without charge, with the exception that for the treehouses at SSR you can park only one car near your treehouse and must park any second car in SSR outside of the treehouse area.

Thank you for the replies.
The parking will be at Grand Californian.

Hope to hear the extra person is added today.
It not by next week, I will call.

Thank you for the replies.
The parking will be at Grand Californian.

Hope to hear the extra person is added today.
It not by next week, I will call.

It can vary to hear. I've had one thing be a little over a week. At VGC the max number of cars is 2 I believe.

Looks like I actually requested the addition on Friday and got it today.
Then it said a new email would be sent in 2 hours and that was 4 hours ago

If you don't want to wait in the future, just call Member Services and speak to a cast member. They will do it while you are on the phone.

Not always an option to use a phone. I would have called if it took too long. Not really in a hurry and would rather not sit on hold when I have things to get done.

I'm still waiting. Since it's not urgent, I am just going to wait it out. Gives me something to check while I'm waiting for my FP+ date. :)

Still no new email, but it is on the DVC site, so I am good.

Just waiting for MHP tickets to go on sale now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter