Adding a sixth day to our tickets

Wcpedorc

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling to Dl in January, we have 5 day tickets, I'm wondering about the cost of adding a 6th day. We could only get 5 day tickets online. Also exactly where can we do this?

Disney stopped selling add on tickets. 5 days is the max unless you live in Australia. There, you can buy 10 day tickets.

Your only option is to by a single day ticket, or upgrade to an annual pass.

I should clarify....
You can add days to all park hoppers except a 5 day hopper. 5 days is the maximum now.

They stopped letting you add any more than 5 days years ago. I tried every work around I could think of on our last trip. To get 6 days, you have to either buy the 5 and 1 day passes or get an annual pass. Both are kind of big blows to the wallet over the 5 day. Sad but true.

If you want to add an extra day to a five day ticket, you will either have to buy a one day ticket at full price, or upgrade to an annual pass. Unfortunately, they do not sell tickets longer than 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter