• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding an additional day to a 4 day ticket

sheri236

Mouseketeer
We have a package booked at the grand Californian for 5 nights with a 4 day single park ticket with maxpass for our family of four. My husband and I are actually arriving a day before our daughters and want to add an additional day to our tickets. Our travel agent said we can do that at the hotel but I'm just making sure that's correct, shes more familiar with wdw than DL. Thanks for any advice!

I don't know if you can upgrade your tickets at the GCH, but you can certainly do it at the ticket booths, which are just a few minutes walk from your hotel. If the hotel will do it for you, great! But, if not, you won't have any problem getting it done at the booths.

I don't know if you can upgrade your tickets at the GCH, but you can certainly do it at the ticket booths, which are just a few minutes walk from your hotel. If the hotel will do it for you, great! But, if not, you won't have any problem getting it done at the booths.

@theluckyrabbit Along the same line, I have a four day park hopper from undercover tourist. Can I upgrade that to a five day ticket as well?

You should be able to do that before the end of your 4th day by going to the ticket booths. Or you could do it at the beginning of your visit if you know for sure that you want to upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter