Adding Anniverary Celebration to Room Reservation

cbtengwife

Earning My Ears
Celebrating two separate trips to Disney for our 30th anniversary. Last time we did a Disney anniversary trip, I added the special occasion to check in but cannot remember how I did it. The first trip will be a DVC trip, second trip will be value resort.
Anyone know how to add it?
Thanks

Celebrating two separate trips to Disney for our 30th anniversary. Last time we did a Disney anniversary trip, I added the special occasion to check in but cannot remember how I did it. The first trip will be a DVC trip, second trip will be value resort.
Anyone know how to add it?
Thanks

I don’t know if it works the same with a DVC reservation (I think it does, but not sure), but for a resort reservation your best bet is to call and have them make a note on your reservation that you are celebrating your 30th anniversary. Just call the main reservation number.

Happy 30th!

Do they do something special? They asked me when I made my reservation if we were celebrating anything. I told them my 25th anniversary but didn't think much of it.

Do they do something special? They asked me when I made my reservation if we were celebrating anything. I told them my 25th anniversary but didn't think much of it.

No, nothing you should count on.
Every day literally thousands of folks are celebrating something at WDW. People came to expect something special and then got angry if it didn't occur. Like so many other things at WDW in the past, they no longer can do much.
We did get a recorded call from Mickey and Minnie one year wishing us a Happy Anniversary, and we got a card signed by the characters at Vero Beach one year. But both of these are awhile ago.
You should get the Anniversary Buttons when you arrive and wear them. At least you should get "Happy Anniversary" from CM's and other guests as you walk around the parks.

Similar response to the PP. Don’t go in expecting anything, but it’s worth having it noted on your reservation just in case. Pixie Dust moments are usually few and far between - and very well may never happen - but no harm in letting them know you’re celebrating something. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter