• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding canceling a person opening day

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
I want to make a Bookening on opening day definitely for two people. I’m not sure if my daughter will be able to join us is it better just to add her now and pay the deposit and drop her later before PIF or just book for 2 add her later. Are you able to drop one person without penalty before PIF?

Add her now and drop her later if you need to. If you have to add her later it will be at prevailing rates. There is no penalty to drop her prior to PIF.

Add her now and drop her later if you need to. If you have to add her later it will be at prevailing rates. There is no penalty to drop her prior to PIF.
This is true for most sailings. However, some special sailings, including the Maiden Voyage of the Treasure, and Concierge bookings have a non-refundable deposit.

Just wanted to add, that it's always best to add them at booking (if the deposit is non-refundable), because even if the stateroom can hold more people - you may be unable to add them later on due to lifeboat capacity limits. If all the other staterooms in your Muster station are at/near capacity, there may not be room in the lifeboats for you to add on an additional passenger.

Just wanted to add, that it's always best to add them at booking (if the deposit is non-refundable), because even if the stateroom can hold more people - you may be unable to add them later on due to lifeboat capacity limits. If all the other staterooms in your Muster station are at/near capacity, there may not be room in the lifeboats for you to add on an additional passenger.
Exactly what I was going to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter