Adding Disneland Paris after ABD trip

Elitravelor

Mouseketeer
We have just booked our France/Provence Adventure by Disney for next summer. Now we are trying to decide if we should try to add a few days at Disneyland Paris. I am feeling so confused because I can't seem to get real numbers on the cost when I do my own research on line. What I did find seem outrageously expensive. :confused3

We have been to Orlando many times and love it.We have been spoiled by staying at many of the Deluxe resorts. DD and I think it would be great to experience Disney in Paris but DS and DH think we should take the Eurostar and go to London.We have never been to London......

What do you think???

Or maybe I am looking for some "good persuasive" facts to share with the boys!!!:thumbsup2 Anyone????

We did the Disneyland Paris Add-on after the May 2008 Knights and Lights. It took a VERY long time to get the add-on information. We loved it, though. PM me for details.
Silvertraveler

Thanks, I'd love to hear more about how people added this to their Adventure by Disney trip. :thumbsup2

Silvertraveler ---I sent you a PM.

I may be biased as a Londoner born and raised, but Disneyland Paris is much better than london!!

Oh so funny!! Yes, we are from New England and when people talk about vacationing in Boston......we say why???? Old North Church,Freedom Trail,Tea Party----seen it!!!;)

Funny! I do want to see London too--but to be in Paris and not see the park--ohhh my. Besides, that just allows next year's trip to be London/Dublin??? Hmmm---;)

Funny! I do want to see London too--but to be in Paris and not see the park--ohhh my. Besides, that just allows next year's trip to be London/Dublin??? Hmmm---;)

To be that close and not go would be a shame - It is a beautiful park and many of the rides have better versions in DLP ;)

It may work out expensive due to exchange rates I am afraid - some of the non Disney hotels that are onsite such as The Holiday Inn sometimes offer great deals. The sticky thread at the top of the board has a lot of info about all the hotels.

Enjoy planning :)

It is exciting to plan for a new park and new hotels--but a little un-nervy! All my friends call me "Tour Guide Mary" because I know all this info about Orlando and have spread sheets all set before we go. Friends call me before they book anything. My heart is pounding now.....must get maps,books, read,read etc.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter