• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding early bird after buying tixs

mrsstats

<font color=blue>Sure sister's cat is as big as a
We are flying to Vegas in Sept. I purchased my tickets when it first opened. Did not add EB since I wasn’t sure where we would be with COVID. I stress about not getting a seat with dh. Would you purchase EB now.

Ummmm, is this a Disney question? You mention Vegas so I'm a bit confused as this is a forum for transportation questions about Disney trips.

You can buy early bird for Southwest up until about 48 hours before the trip. If you want to buy it now, do it.

If it's bothering you I might. Although since EB is assigned in the order it is purchased, there probably isn't going to be too much of a difference between EB now and checking in right at T24. I would not buy EB, check in right at T24 and then decide if it's worth buying one of the upgraded boarding positions. Is it a direct or a connection? If's a direct then buying the position is only $10 more than buying EB, if it's a connection it's $50 more since you have to do it at each boarding location.

Thank you for your opinions. Sorry if I posted this on Disney and it is for another location. I thought we could ask about transportation. I decided just to buy the EB rather than stress over it.

Ummmm, is this a Disney question? You mention Vegas so I'm a bit confused as this is a forum for transportation questions about Disney trips.

Sorry - didn't realize that this was just limited to Disney. Hope you are not too upset.

Thank you for your opinions. Sorry if I posted this on Disney and it is for another location. I thought we could ask about transportation. I decided just to buy the EB rather than stress over it.

No worries about posting about a location other than Disney. As a pp mentioned, while these forums are mostly questions about Disney transportation, it's not limited to just Disney. I usually buy early bird as I hate stressing over what boarding position I'll get at the 24 hour mark. If I do take my chances and not purchase early bird and end up with a not so decent (to me) boarding position, I'll usually upgrade boarding once at the gate...lol. Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter