Adding people to SL golden forest room on arrival

A dream is a wish

Mouseketeer
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help! Me and Chloe are going to DLP in August and were going with Rachael, Jit and Dylan again :banana: However, we decided to share a room as this means we can afford to go again in November, so Chloe, Rachael and Jit are going to have annual passes and I've only booked me and Dylan on the room (as he's 2).

We're interested in staying at SL in November as we loved it so much last year, but this time we're considering staying in one of the Golden Forest rooms. Does anyone know if there would be a problem if I booked the room for me and Dylan as I'll add the others when we arrive? I assumed it would work the way it does for other rooms but thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone knew for definite.

Thank you!

Hi!
I will be very interested in this too as it is exactly what I am hoping to do (GF room at SL) booking in just one person. :)

Strangely enough I've just had an email from them today as I asked the exact same question, I've pasted their reply below:

I'm writing you concerning your inquiry about your daughter that might be coming with you for your stay in Sequoia Lodge at Disneyland Paris.

We contacted our Reservation Office and were able to get some more information.
Indeed it is possible for you to book her in on a room only basis directly in the hotel. The room price is already including breakfast for up to 4 persons, so you only have to pay the local taxes for your adult daughter. The local tax is 1.10€ per night staying in the hotel and can be paid upon your arrival at reception.

I hope these information will be helpful to you.

If you need any further information we would be delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,

Anja

GOLDEN FOREST CLUB
Disney's Hotel Sequoia Lodge
Tél: 0033.(0)1.60.45.52.06

Hope that helps :)

Hi, I cant see this being a problem but I would not leave it till you arrive to let them know. some of the rooms at SL hae only 1 double bed and if they see a booking for just you and a 2 year old, I would say there is quite a chance you would be allocated one of these! We always book hubby and son and add myself on as room only (i have annual pass) and email hotel about 1 week before arrival to let them know, this way there is no chance of there being problems! Each extra person pays around €1.40 per night as room tax. Also, if you are staying in a GF room, then you will also be entitled to one fast pass each per day. I learnt the hardway in DLH that if you dont let them know in advance of extra people staying in room, they will not have fastpasses for the people they did not know about

Have a fab trip!:goodvibes

Here the email for SL if you don't already have it.
dlp.sql.front.office@disney.com

Thank you very much with your replies! Very pleased with that :hyper:

Thank you for the email address too, I was going to email just to make sure we get a room with 2 double beds in for August as when we went in November we'd booked to stay at SL in one of the lodges but we were given rooms in the main building as the other 3 were given a room with a king size bed and a cot. Were they able to sort a new room easily for you at the DLH? That would be a nightmare! I emailed Santa Fe today about our stay in August to find out if I emailed around a week before we'd be alright to add them on and have a room with two double beds, so I'm glad you've been alright doing that :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter