Address to write to character

Mom21

DIS Veteran
I know I saw it here. I thought it would be cute to send a grad announcement to my daughter's fave character. She will kill me, but I would love for her to get a letter back congratulating her. I'm running late as we go on Sunday, so doubt she will get it before we leave but would be nice to have when we get back. I know I've seen the address and thought I had it saved. Anyone have it for me? Thanks.

No one knows the address? I see it here sometimes. I don't know why not showing up in search.

My daughter sent a wedding invitation to Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, I don't know what the address was though, she googled it. The best part was sending them a letter with it saying that if they couldn't make it to the wedding, they would be dining with them on date/time. When they met Lady Tremaine and told them who they were, she told them she had been looking for them and that Cinderella had hidden the invitation and hadn't given it to her until right before dinner because she was a mean girl and didn't want her stepmother or sisters to have any fun!

Thank you olwyngdh and kwelch10377. BTW I did Google, and it didn't come up for me. I got lots of other stuff, but not the exact address.

I know I saw it here. I thought it would be cute to send a grad announcement to my daughter's fave character. She will kill me, but I would love for her to get a letter back congratulating her. I'm running late as we go on Sunday, so doubt she will get it before we leave but would be nice to have when we get back. I know I've seen the address and thought I had it saved. Anyone have it for me? Thanks.

If she wouldn't like it and would "kill you" for doing it, why on earth would you do it anyway? Is it for you or for her? :confused3

They don't send personalized pictures or letters anymore. All they do now is send a postcard with the princesses on it for the girls or the gang on it for the boys.

So type up a letter sign it in the characters name and take it with you to Florida and mail it while you are on your trip. Same thing as if Disney did it, just saving some poor college intern having to print it out.

I have a hard time believing a graduate would be very thrilled by this unless it is kindergarten we are talking about :confused3

Sounds like this is for you. I don't understand why you would so something for your daughter if you knew "she'd kill you"?

My daughter sent a wedding invitation to Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, I don't know what the address was though, she googled it. The best part was sending them a letter with it saying that if they couldn't make it to the wedding, they would be dining with them on date/time. When they met Lady Tremaine and told them who they were, she told them she had been looking for them and that Cinderella had hidden the invitation and hadn't given it to her until right before dinner because she was a mean girl and didn't want her stepmother or sisters to have any fun!

Did your daughter happen to mention to Lady Tremaine that she had sent her an invitiation? I think this is more of a case of a CM being quick-witted than Lady Tremaine actually "remembering" her.

Besides, do the character CM's actually see the mail? My assumption would be that it goes to a central location to be sorted, signed, and shipped back out.

She said that lady tremaine asked if they were the newlyweds, so someone got the info to the cm before the meal. My daughter had had a greAt interaction with the characters the previous spring and lady tremaine had demanded an invitation when she told them she was getting married at SoG marathon weekend. My daughter figured if they only put it up on an employee bulitin board and got a laugh out of it it was worth sending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter