Adjoining room ????

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
We are going to the WL this JUly and another family is going with us. We have each made our ressies, but I was wondering how we might go about getting adjoining rooms. Should one of us cancel and let the other make a second room ressie and ask for adjoining or can we somehow ask for our two ressies be put in adjoining rooms? Any advice or experience?

We have traveled with other families before and got adjoining rooms. You will have to call central reservations and ask for the rooms to be adjoining. They will tell you that it is only a request and that they can only guarentee an adjoining room for families, but that they will do their best to accomidate you. We haven't had any problems with getting adjoining rooms. I suggest that you check in together and ask again at check in. It might also depend on the time of year (busy or off season) and how full the resort is.

Good luck!

I would just call and amend your room requests. I'd have your friends call, too, just to be on the safe side. I reserved our room at the Contemporary just a month and a half or so before we left, and we had no problem getting adjoining rooms for us & our in-laws. Good luck!!

Just an FYI-- do you want connecting rooms or adjoining rooms? Big difference there.

Anne

Just adjoining, connecting means kids running between the two. And really they do not need to be adjoining, just close. I would just hate to be on one wing and them on the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter