Adjoining rooms

LoobyLoo33

Mouseketeer
Hi all

I have been reading this forum for sometime now and always used my husbands login so have decided to be brave and do my own!!!

My Husband, 3 year old son and I have been to DLRP 4 times now once for Halloween and the rest the past 3 years in November for the Christmas atmosphere and we love it. We are going again on the 25th of November this year.

We have always stayed in the Cheyenne but have decided to go to the Sequoia Lodge this year. I have a question we are staying in the Montana rooms and wandered if they have adjoining rooms. The Cheyenne does in some rooms and we are going with other family and it was quite handy. It doesn't matter if it doesn't just wanted to know.

Thank you
Lisa

Hello LoobyLoo33 and welcome to DIS. :)
I think all the hotels have adjoining rooms, we had 2 at the NPB and I've requested 2 at SL for our next trip.

I'm not sure all of the rooms in the SL are, I stayed in a Montana room in April and we did not have an ajoining room. Just try and request one whe you book and they will try their best to accomodate you.

Thank you for your replies. To be honest im not to worried about adjoining rooms but the other members of the family we are going find it easier to split themselves between 2 rooms!!! Ill just ask when we check in on arrival if their rooms can adjoin.

Thanks again
Lisa

Welcome to the DIS LoobyLoo33 :wave:

When you say adjoining rooms, do you mean rooms with connecting doors, or just rooms next to each other. If you or, in this case, the other family members, want them, then I would suggest making that request when you make the booking. :)

The room we stayed in at the SL (Lake view Montana room) had a connecting door to the room next to us.

Hi Lisa and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Thank you for your replies. To be honest im not to worried about adjoining rooms but the other members of the family we are going find it easier to split themselves between 2 rooms!!! Ill just ask when we check in on arrival if their rooms can adjoin.

Thanks again
Lisa

When I booked 2 rooms in 2006 I hadn't requested them, it just happened that way I think if there is a family split between rooms they do they're best to get you together, but it wouldn't hurt to put a request in, I did this time. :)

Hi Lisa. I can't help with your info request really..we stayed in Santa Fe a couple of weeks ago and had a connecting door to the next room.

I just wanted to say Hi to you cos your thingy says you're from Wymondham....I am from Watton originally! Living in Germany now though. It's just nice to see reminders of 'home' sometimes!

we have booked rooms with a connecting door in the montana rooms for our stay in january - it was mentioned at the time of booking that this would be a requirement, but i am going to double check just before the balance comes out!

We stayed at the SL two weeks ago and we had a montana-room connected to the neighbor montana-room, were our friend stayed.
So I think, yes there are adjoining rooms. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter