• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Admin Please Close Thread.

Remind me - will they pack up a resort QS mobile order to go if you request it? I'm assuming the standard is open air on a tray?

Remind me - will they pack up a  resort QS mobile order to go if you request it? I'm assuming the standard is open air on a tray?
Mine were all automatically boxed and placed on a tray or inside a paper bag. I think we had to get napkins and plastic cutlery on our own.

Remind me - will they pack up a resort QS mobile order to go if you request it? I'm assuming the standard is open air on a tray?

When we were at AoA last June, the mobile orders were all packed "to go" -- at least all the ones I saw getting picked up while we were eating there. I'm not sure if there was an option to indicate that you wanted it "to go" or if that's just the default for mobile orders at that resort. While we mobile ordered at the QS restaurants in the parks (where everything was still served on plates or in baskets), we always ordered in person at the resort because we noticed that not all of the menu items that were available in person there appeared on the mobile ordering app. I did also see people ordering in person and having their food boxed up to go.

I am on a weight loss medication (injections ugh) and it’s is ruining how all candy tastes… my migraine med already killed soda for me but this one really hurts.
I just ordered the book the met-flex diet that just came out. It sounded like an interesting approach to losing weight for me since it have Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and my metabolism stinks. I plan to get started next Monday once I read through it.

one year i did the dis board christmas exchange and was sent a wonderful cadbury christmas chocolate selection-sooooooooooooo good, so much better than what you can get in the u.s.

i wish toothsome at orlando sold and shipped.

Many years ago I worked in International Sales for a company. I was the inside sales person so I didn't do any traveling. Whenever someone in the department needed to go to the London office, I would always give them money to bring me a bunch of Cadbury candy bars from London. They are just soooo much better than the ones in the US (they use more cream in the chocolate in Europe...or so I've heard.). I didn't even care what flavor they were and I was fine with them just picking them up in the airport...they just had to be purchased in England. One of the guys also used to bring me a box of Quality Street candy occasionally. While I can also find those in the US, they're so much better in Europe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter