Admirals Floor Newport Bay

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Just curious as to whether anyone had recently stayed on the Admirals Floor and could remind me what perks, if any, you got different to the regular room!!

Mate has asked me what will be different to the other rooms and I've forgotten!!

When we went this time last yr they were trialling a few special perks but I think most of those were stopped again early Sep however they may re introduce them again

We got:

Seperate breakfast room with hot food as well - in Yacht club restaurant

Free hot and cold drinks (and a few nibbles (sweets) 12-6 (approx)

Free afternoon tea (drinks, cakes, fruit, sweets) 4-6 (approx)

Free towels at the pool

Seperate check in desk (when we arrived though this desk was busier than the others so no advantage)

Rooms all on same floor and closer to lifts

Coffee maker in room and I think there was meant to be a complimentary basket of coffee/tea etc but we gave up trying to get this

Off the top of my head I think thats it.

As far as I know they stopped the perks linked to the food and drink in the afternoon and seperate breakfast but as I said they may reintroduce them again this summer

You only have a seperate breakfast and VIP fastpasses if you stay in one of the suites on the Admirals Floor (at least this summer)

Thanks for that

Doesn't sound that much different to a regular room then!!

Oh well, never mind, its only our heads hitting the pillows at night!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter