ADP Live from Disney World

The photos will be up to the second in most cases as I'll have my IPhone with me and link them right to the site. So, you'll be seeing it at about the same time I'll be seeing it.

Please, please, Aaron or anyone who understands this please explain. I am uploading pictures from my droid to photobucket, then copying the tag, then pasting them into a Dis message. All the while feeling like there must be an easier way. I'm going to be at the Poly in 2 weeks and would love to post live pictures, but this seems so tedious.

Thanks in advance!
Tammy

At the animal Kingdom. It's beautiful today.

2d9e4a59.jpg

b5fe7396.jpg

This will be fun!
Thanks for posting live!! I was just uploading my pics for a TR and wishing I was there again (It's been a couple weeks now!).
:yay:

Have a great trip!

My GOSH... that sky!!! :guilty: I'm SO JEALOUS!!! Have a magical day, Aaron!

Not too crowded at the Animal Kingdom today.

7c5b621a.jpg

Just scored fastpasses for Kali at 4:00.

Fun with Pocohantis!

571a7b46.jpg

Donald said he was Number 1!

12d9913b.jpg

Gone Fishin'. Just hangin' out!

P
d068b3c6.jpg

This is my first live ADP trip report! Looking forward to more!!!

What gorgeous skies you're having. :goodvibes

Sayhello

Joining in! I love your live reports. Happy Birthday tomorrow Anna! My little girl will be 9 on your birthday!

AK is one of my favorite parks! :thumbsup2

Be sure to stop by the Anandapur Tea Stand near Everest/Kali. Get a frozen Chai tea. Incredible treat that is very much like ice cream - but better!

AK is one of my favorite parks! :thumbsup2

Be sure to stop by the Anandapur Tea Stand near Everest/Kali. Get a frozen Chai tea. Incredible treat that is very much like ice cream - but better!
We missed this, but we'll be sure to check it out next time we go to AK next week.

The view from our room at BLT.

fadbc64e.jpg

Awesome. :goodvibes How do you like BLT?
It's okay Lisa. Not my favorite, but you can't beat the location. In fact, we are walking over to the Magic Kingdom now.

c8f78c87.jpg

The weather looks gorgeous!!

And your view of the pool and Bay Lake is nice too.
Are you in a studio? I heard they were reconfiguring the bathroom and kitchen sinks- are yours original or redesigned?

I hadn't heard about the International Gateway rehab- looking forward to photos. Plus all your other updates!

Let the Memories begin.

09dda74c.jpg

Mickey meet and greet Fastpass machines. Princeses too.

7b092aa3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter