• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR before park opens

disfanpjay

Earning My Ears
I have never had an ADR before a park opens, but for my trip in October my large party (10 people) had a request for Disney Junior at Hollywood and Vine. I was able to secure an ADR but it is for before the park opens, I am not sure 100% how that works. Can anyone who has had an ADR before a park opens tell me how to navigate this so I am not looking lost when I get there.

Thanks

Show up to the park for your ADR and there will be a specific entrance for people in your situation. It's been a few years since I did this so the process might be different now with MDE but once it's confirmed you have an ADR, you'll go into the park and walk over to the restaurant. There's plenty of CMs around so if you don't know where you're going they'll guide you.

What time is the ADR exactly?

For H&V, they will let all PPO (Prior to Park Opening) ADRs in around 7:45, and they seat you first come first served, regardless of ADR time. Also, before checking in at H&V, if anyone in your party is interested in Jedi Training, you can sign up for that at 7:45 (or whenver exactly they start letting people in) before checking in at H&V with your pick of show time. People without PPO ADRs must wait until the park opens and hour or so later before getting on line to sign up for Jedi Training.

To sign up for Jedi training, go past H&V and you'll see it by Indiana Jones stunt show theater.

I would plan on arriving at HS at around 7:30. There will be a tap style specifically for PPO ADRs, usually all the way to the left. If you don't see it right away, just ask any CM and they'll point you in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter