ADR booking this morning

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Most everything was available for our upcoming August trip except I couldn't get Space 220 lounge or Crystal Palace dinner. I could have booked Space 220 dinner on several different days during our trip but really only interested in going to the lounge so skipped it for now. Otherwise saw options for most everything showing up. Strangely no breakfast openings at all for the Grand Floridian Cafe for the entire 9 days but I am guessing they aren't loaded for some reason.

That's happening randomly for various restaurants... they're late loading them. It's annoying. Just keep checking until your trip, and set up some dining alerts thru paid apps for the ones you really want.

If you have an odd number, try putting in the next number up for Space 220 - and also go half hour by half hour. It seems to not like odd-numbered parties. And I've always had the best luck going half hour by half hour rather than generic "lunch" and "dinner".

If you have an odd number, try putting in the next number up for Space 220 - and also go half hour by half hour. It seems to not like odd-numbered parties. And I've always had the best luck going half hour by half hour rather than generic "lunch" and "dinner".
I will give that a try, thanks!

I will give that a try, thanks!

You're welcome! I travel solo so always put in 2. Some of the systems "don't like" odd numbers. You'd be seated at a party for the even number up anyway, so no harm, no foul.

So if you just click "dinner" nothing will show but if you click a time an opening will show?

So if you just click "dinner" nothing will show but if you click a time an opening will show?

Possibly. I've always had better luck going in 30 minute increments. Because weirdly I might put in 1:30 and see 1:15 and 2:00 for some place, then put in 2:00 and see 1:30. Disney IT is weird. But I've never had luck with the generic B, L, or D buttons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter