• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR day Monday questions

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
It’s been a while since I have made ADRS and I have a few questions. It is just DH and I.

1. Does it matter website vs app?
2. My list is below, can you suggest which ones to do first?

CRT( lunch or early dinner)
BOG (early dinner)
Oga’s
50’s Prime Time lunch (are they even open?)
Yak n Yeti lunch (open as well?)
Chefs de France (late lunch or early diner)
Topolino (breakfast)

Thanks for your help!

I find the website easier because once you sign in, you're good to go whereas the app makes you input your password anytime you make a reservation.

And Topolino's is the hardest reservation to get so I would try for that 1st.

I just did some searching on the days right before and the ones that never comes up is Oga’s and BOG. I see Topolino available at dinner so I think I will just try for dinner there if I can’t get breakfast on our Epcot day.

I used to prefer the website but it seems like they've really made some progress on the app in the last 2ish years and it now seems to be more user friendly than the website so I prefer the app now.

Oga’s
Topolino (breakfast)
BOG (early dinner)
CRT( lunch or early dinner)

Then the rest.

Curious why that makes a difference? Is it faster?

Someone with technical expertise can probably explain it better than I can, I only know the end result. Disney’s website and the various cookies and programming that interacts with your browser can sometimes lead to things getting hung up, strange errors, and things just not working as they should. Using private browsing means no cookies and more of a blank slate for the website to interact with, and it just works better.

In the past I’ve read some tech people explain that the programming on Disney’s site is rather poor/archaic. No clue if that is correct or even how it all works, but I just know that whenever I get weird errors, never ending circles when trying to book, Sorry for the Paws errors, etc, if I switch to private browsing it clears right up.

Probably botched the actual technical answer to this, but hope it helps!

Sorry, another couple questions...

1.Can I get an ADR at park I don’t have reservation for then switch the park?

2.Can I book for 2nd park I plan to hop to?

thanks

Yes and Yes.

It only matters that you have a park reservation to enter the park the actual day. Because sometimes ADRs mean adjustments to your park passes.

And anything after, say, 2:30 is generally safe for a park you want to hop to.

Another thing I noticed is the only way CRT comes up is if I choose it directly and search. It never just comes up randomly.

Thanks for all your help! I woke up later than expected but I was still able to get everything I wanted!
Did you get Topolino's for breakfast?! My ADRs open tomorrow and I'm hoping to snag it for my trip end of April!

It’s been a long time since I’ve booked dining. Can anyone point me to a video of the process? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter