• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR day!

pickers1982

DIS Veteran
It's almost here, and I'm a bit nervous as booking for larger part this time ( and annoyingly no one is giving me any guidance on what they want!! )

Anyway sorry to ask as I'm sure this is covered a lot, but what uk time will I be able to book adrs online? It's next week sometime so after the clocks go forward

Good Luck, 11am on-line, if that's not working well you can ring the UK number from noon. I managed to book 3 of ours on-line before the system crashed, I was booking 'most difficult' ones to get 1st so that worked well. I then kept trying and manged to book another 2, when it hit noon I phoned and booked the rest. We managed to get everything we wanted at times we wanted, but I did find it a little bit stressful, FPs next :crazy2:

Be prepared to phone. There have been quite a few problems online.

At my 180 day point I was able to book an ADR for my first day but the +10 didn't work at all so I had to call for the few others I wanted.

Some people have been able to do it with no problems at all though so fingers crossed for you.

Agree with other posters - sometimes the online system works perfectly
other times it can be 'cranky' and you need to call

one situation i had was i wanted two tables (ie a 4 and a 2) as no 6 tables were available it let me book the 4 but then it refused as it said i already had a reservation - they managed to do it on the phone though.

i also suspect its less cranky later in the day as so many people hit it when it opens.

i found no issues getting any tables anywhere for 6 people - even the 'popular' ones at 180 days
the split table thing was one i booked recently at around 80 days out.

Just went on the online system today out of curiousity and its not working. As a back up

Whats the number to call?
What time does the phone open up?

Tel no. 0800 1690 730 (option 3 for dining)
Think the line opens at 12 noon UK (7am Florida)

On-line from 11am and on phone from Noon. Try on-line doing 'most difficult to get' 1st, as when I tried it 'crashed' after 1st 3. Having said that I changed mine around the other day, 3 weeks after our 180 days and got exactly what we wanted still, just slightly later (only 30 mins) even lunch at BOG. Good Luck

Sorry forgot to say, check the line, I thought it was option 2 for dining ( you'll get an I V R message before noon).

Option 2 - modify/enquiry for existing holiday booking
Option 3 - dining

When l booked with Disney UK l was given a 6 six digit ref no., but needed my US ref no. for dining reservations - this ref no. was 3 letters & 5 no. If l remember correctly l got it via option 2

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter