• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Help Quick trip

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
As I sit all snowed in I'm thinking warm thoughts and our ADR opens 1 month from tomorrow! 3 night trip before a cruise . We have been once before in 2017 most likely this will be our last trip for 4-5 years so want to make it count. Me, DH, and 2 DD age 7. Staying at GF. We are breakfast and dinner people and usually I bring snacks and drinks for in the park. Not sure what I will do this trip as our last one I had strollers to leave our soft sided cooler in. What do you think of these plans especially the dinner on day 3 and last breakfast
Day 1 Arrival 1pm to resort.
Dinner thinking Narcoossee.
Day 2 MK twins 7 birthday
PPO breakfast BOG- not stuck on this all though the girls are huge Beauty and the Beast fans mostly for the chance to be back in Fantasy Land. Welcome to other ideas.
Dinner CRT
Day 3 HS
Breakfast 8am Bon Voyage huge Punzel fan! This is a must. Then headed to HS.
Dinner? We probably will leave HS around 3-4. Might come back depends on the girls and what they want. Where would you go to have dinner any where on property.
Day 4
We will be taking Disney transport to port so we should have time for breakfast but where?

Since you are staying at GF and seem to like signatures I'd recommend California Grill on your last night. The food is amazing and you can catch the fireworks. If you want something a little more low key my daughter (8 next month) loves Hoop Dee Doo. Its super cheesy, but a fun show and the food is great. An evening at Disney Springs could also be good. They have a lot of great quick service options if you want to do something a little more chill or if you want to sit down Homecoming is hands down our favorite.

Day 3 if you’re wanting to stay near HS you could try Beaches and Cream or Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. In the park I really like Sci-Fi Dine-in. 50’s Prime Time is also an option.

We love Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast, or Kona at the Polynesian, or if you want a character breakfast that morning you could go to 1900 Park Fare or Ohana. If it turns out you need more of a quick breakfast on departure day, you could stop by the Boardwalk Bakery after HS and get some pastries for the morning.

As I sit all snowed in I'm thinking warm thoughts and our ADR opens 1 month from tomorrow! 3 night trip before a cruise . We have been once before in 2017 most likely this will be our last trip for 4-5 years so want to make it count. Me, DH, and 2 DD age 7. Staying at GF. We are breakfast and dinner people and usually I bring snacks and drinks for in the park. Not sure what I will do this trip as our last one I had strollers to leave our soft sided cooler in. What do you think of these plans especially the dinner on day 3 and last breakfast
Day 1 Arrival 1pm to resort.
Dinner thinking Narcoossee.
Day 2 MK twins 7 birthday
PPO breakfast BOG- not stuck on this all though the girls are huge Beauty and the Beast fans mostly for the chance to be back in Fantasy Land. Welcome to other ideas.
Dinner CRT
Day 3 HS
Breakfast 8am Bon Voyage huge Punzel fan! This is a must. Then headed to HS.
Dinner? We probably will leave HS around 3-4. Might come back depends on the girls and what they want. Where would you go to have dinner any where on property.
Day 4
We will be taking Disney transport to port so we should have time for breakfast but where?

Day 1 - I think Narcoosee's is a good choice.
Day 2 - looks good.
Day 3 - Since you are staying at GF, I would consider 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Or, if you would rather have a signature, go to Cali Grill. The view is stunning.
Day 4 - why not just have breakfast at GF? 1900 is great and the characters are wonderful.

Day 1 - I think Narcoosee's is a good choice.
Day 2 - looks good.
Day 3 - Since you are staying at GF, I would consider 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Or, if you would rather have a signature, go to Cali Grill. The view is stunning.
Day 4 - why not just have breakfast at GF? 1900 is great and the characters are wonderful.
I forgot about 1900! I think for breakfast would be nice as we won’t see those characters any place else! I wonder if I could get a reservation the night before once I find out our pick up time.

Since you are staying at GF and seem to like signatures I'd recommend California Grill on your last night. The food is amazing and you can catch the fireworks. If you want something a little more low key my daughter (8 next month) loves Hoop Dee Doo. Its super cheesy, but a fun show and the food is great. An evening at Disney Springs could also be good. They have a lot of great quick service options if you want to do something a little more chill or if you want to sit down Homecoming is hands down our favorite.
Hoop dee doo could be an option. I see a lot on here about this place. Is there a bus that leaves from HS that would bring us there?

I forgot about 1900! I think for breakfast would be nice as we won’t see those characters any place else! I wonder if I could get a reservation the night before once I find out our pick up time.

Grab an ADR now, then just modify it once you know.

When we took the bus from Disney to the Port, our pick up time was noon. Once you check in at the resort, you might be able to select your pick up time.

Hoop dee doo could be an option. I see a lot on here about this place. Is there a bus that leaves from HS that would bring us there?

The best way to arrive to Hoop Dee Doo is by boat. You could take a bus from DHS to WL or CR then boat over to Fort Wilderness. Do not take a bus for DHS to FW. It will take you to the far side of the resort, then you’ll need to take an internal bus. It’s a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter