ADR - separate tables?

nmmom95

<font color=teal>I'm a pregnant lesbian in an inte
I made ADRs on Monday for my upcoming November trip, and although we got everything we wanted, I was told that for my lunch reservation for 50's Prime Time the reservation would be for 2 tables. It is only DH, DS12, DS(almost)7, and me. Would they really separate us? I have heard of splitting large parties, but a family of 4? Is this common, or will be be seated together when we get there? I'm going to cancel if they are actually going to split us up. Just wondering if anyone else had this happen and, if so, were you seated together upon arrival? Thanks!

I highly doubt it, they'll either wait until a 4-top clears, or push two 2-tops together. We've gotten this messag before... as a table of 3!! :lmao:

That message is standard. I don't think it's ever happened to us that we've been split up. Sometimes they will push two tables together. I would not let it concern you unless being put at two tabels that have been pushed together bothers you.

We're a family of 5 and have been told that message many times. We've had tables pushed together and been squashed at a 4-top to accomodate us, but have never been split up.

To show you how standard the message is, even parties of 1 have received it.

I always get this message at Prime Time, although they have never split us up (we are also a group of four). I can't remember getting it at any other restaurant, but there are so many booths (half booth, half chairs actually) at Prime Time that it is hard to push tables together (for larger parties), so I think it is standard language there. I predict you will be fine - a party of four is quite common and there are lots of tables at Prime Time that seat four people. :)

To show you how standard the message is, even parties of 1 have received it.
And I tell ya, it's really rough when it actually happens.. makes a bit of a mess to ;).

But yup, it's standard, nothing to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter