• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR strategy

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow is my ADR day! I’m not my best at 5 am, so I want to have a clear strategy for the order in which I book. I’m wanting:
5/30 Crystal Palace for dinner,
6/1 50’s Primetime for lunch,
6/2 Rose and Crown for dinner, and
6/3 Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner.
I’m thinking 50’s Primetime will be the hardest to get. I’ve never done Rose and Crown though. Does it fill up quickly? We decided against trying to do TS on Memorial Day.

I've been playing with the app. the last couple of days just for fun and have found Rose and Crown has pretty good availability even day of. Crystal Palace also pops up a lot as does Liberty Tree. I don't think I've noticed 50s prime time but I've been looking day of or just two weeks out. HS as a whole seems to be where finding something has been an issue. Again, I've only been looking day of or a couple of weeks out. Now if you want to eat at DS, the sky is the limit.

My ADR day was yesterday and despite my fears about limited availability, I had NO issues getting each place we wanted for our trip and was all done by 6:10AM. I was even able to log in later in the day and swap one out for later in the week for Beaches and Cream for dinner because my husband decided he wanted to go there. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish you the same luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter