ADR system down the last 3 days???

ten822

Mouseketeer
On my computer and app I cannot make an ADR!! Page won't load or something like that. On the app I can get so far as to choose time but then says trouble loading this screen???
Help!!

Its down for me too. It says "Access denied you cannot access on this server". :(
Same here - it was working for the last two hours and now get Access Denied on all the different browsers. :mad:

Same here. Re-entered credit card info and it made my reservation. Now I have to figure out how to reserve bowling at splitsville as the link doesn’t work. :headache:

The only problem I had was that, for no good reason, the system didn’t like my stored credit card. This was on the app and using a browser. I changed it to a different card and proceeded with no problem. Later, as I was tweaking the ADRs, it took the credit card it didn’t like earlier.

I made reservations twice in the past two days but I had to input a “new” (not new) credit card twice to do it.

I was able to make reservations but I had to do different things like clear the cookies, work in incognito tab, use my phone, and use the computer. :faint:. Availability was also glitchy.

I had the same problem a few.weeks ago - cleared cookies ( just for last day/24 hours ,and it fixed it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter