Adr's check these out please

mickeyloverx2

Earning My Ears
I have 7 ts ressies but we are only staying 6 nights so. whats the best way to fix this?? Pay for DD meals or ? or cancel one. I dont want to have to pay for one because I am already paying for lunch at rainforest cafe in Ak. 1. I have Liberty tree 2. Whispering Canyon 3. Princess lunch 4. Le Cellier 5. 50's Primetime 6. Marakarash 7. Chef Mickey And as of now I have 2 extra lunch credits. Ok hows that sound I would like try others but not enough time....may cancel Rainforest and go to tuskers in AK

You don't say how many are going, so I'm not sure how many credits you would need to save up.

But, I would say pay for DD at a few meals, or even just let her share some of the meals. The only thing is that at a few of your choices, you won't be able to do that. You have to pay (or use a credit) for everyone at Chef Mickey's, LTT, and the princess lunch. But at the other meals you can either share or pay out of pocket.

You could do either, Tusker house is great, use it for a meal, keep your RF ADR and eat a snack or dessert.

The other possibility is to share a meal with the Dining plan. We did this several times to eat, that way we could try more places.

Hope you have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter