• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's Online with two reservation numbers??

Treacle44

DIS Veteran
Quick question as I'm just about to book some more ADR's. We have a split reservation for July/August and I've already booked using the first reservation number we have.

Now I can use the second, but will it be okay to associate it with the log in information I have for the Disney or will it confuse the system as I have linked the first reservation already?

Don't want to lose all my previous ADR's!! LOL!

Thanks

T
x

You should be fine. I got lucky and was able to book ADRs for both my stays. I figured I was going to have to go back and do my ADRs for the last three days of my stay since we are moving from BWV to BLT..but the system let me book the entire trip.
I was a wee bit nervous, so have been checking daily to make sure they are still there. So far, so good.

I was also able to book all of my ADR's for our split stay just by using the first resort confirmation number.

I was about to ask this same question. I was able to book 4 days of ADR on my first resort ressie, which is only 2 days. My second ressie is with DVC so they are not linked in any way. Hoping my dining doesn't get cancelled....

T

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter