ADRs trip arriving on a Sunday

Amy11401

DIS Veteran
We are planning a Disney trip in mid October 2018. We are staying Sunday to Saturday. Is it going to be hard for us to get advanced ADR reservations 180 in advance because most people come on a Saturday and can start booking for their whole vacation a day before me? Thank

As long as you book at 180 days, you should be fine. For the tougher ADRs to get (like dinner Be Our Guest), you just might have to book for later in your trip. At 180 days from the first day of your trip, you get to book ADRs for your entire trip. So, at 180 days you might not get Be Our Guest, but you could at 180 +5 for example. In my experience, the overwhelming majority of ADRs are available at the 180 day mark no matter the day of the week you are arriving. I would just make sure you have a plan and set your alarm to book first thing in the morning at 180 Days!

Thanks!

As long as you book at 180 days, you should be fine. For the tougher ADRs to get (like dinner Be Our Guest), you just might have to book for later in your trip. At 180 days from the first day of your trip, you get to book ADRs for your entire trip. So, at 180 days you might not get Be Our Guest, but you could at 180 +5 for example. In my experience, the overwhelming majority of ADRs are available at the 180 day mark no matter the day of the week you are arriving. I would just make sure you have a plan and set your alarm to book first thing in the morning at 180 Days!

I would not try book your hardest to get ADRs on day 1 or 2 of your trip (if you can avoid it). I would say that is true for any arrival day. However sometimes your schedule works best for a hard to get ADR towards the beginning. If that is what you want to try and do, go for it. I was able to book Beaches and Cream for our upcoming arrival day at 180 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter