ADRs with baby???

mb_uh

DIS Veteran
We orginally planned to not take our baby- who will be 18 months on our 1 week trip in late July- now I am reconsidering. We are deluxe dining and have probably 18 ADRs booked so if I decide to bring the baby will I need to rebook all of them for 5 and cancal my other reservations or can they just add a highchair to the table.

Thanks

Baby must count in the reservation number. The number of diners not only tells the restaurant the table size but also the head count for occupancy/fire regulations.

Many of the restaurants at WDW have tables very crowded together so just pulling up an unplanned high chair to a 4 top table may not work.

We took my son when he was 13 months and he LOVED Disney world! I agree you should call and see if they can add him to your reservations if not you might have to cancel and rebook.

He/She is just 18 months:rotfl2:. According to me 1 week trip is too long for him/her. Your original planning was good. :thumbsup2

My daughters were 18 months and 12 months old for their first trips. Last June, there were 2 ADRs I mistakenly booked without her on them. I called, and the CM just told me to let the host know we needed an extra high chair. It was never an issue.

18 months is a great age for a first trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter