ADRs

dzd

Supreme Leader
SO I have just found out about these so called advanced dinner reservations, and I'm getting the impression it is a good idea to have them. how far out do they generally fill up. how do you make them and how many can you have in one day. say you don't know which restaurant you want to eat at, can you make 3 ADR and then just cancel them day of? or is that frowned upon like being a chair hog on a cruise ship? I'm going in a little over a month is that enough time or have i missed the bus. Thanks for the info for a disney noob. oh if it matters im staying at the swan.

You can make ADRs 180 days before you wish to dine so some places may already be full. Availability will depend on your party size, the popularity of the restaurants and the time you want to dine. A party of 2 eating at off meal times should be fine making reservations a little closer to your trip a large party of 6 or more will have a lot more difficulty.

You can book ADRs online at www.disneyworld.com click on dining or reservations and select the restaurant. If the time/location you have chosen are not available it will give you alternate times/locations.

You can also call them at 407-WDW-DINE.

Good Luck!

how many can you have in one day. say you don't know which restaurant you want to eat at, can you make 3 ADR and then just cancel them day of? or is that frowned upon like being a chair hog on a cruise ship?

Disney discourages you from making conflicting ADRs and will supposedly go through and cancel them all if you try that. I've never tried it so I don't know if it's true, but last year one of the reservation cast members told me their system and policies work that way. So, you really can't make a bunch of ADRs and then pick the one you want when you get there -- you may lose all your ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter