• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult diapers delivery to resort

I Believe in Pixie dust

Earning My Ears
My family will be in Florida for three weeks and I was hoping to order diapers for my teenage daughter rather than bring three weeks worth in our suitcase. I am from Canada and not familiar with the American online diaper delivery companies. Can anyone recommend one or has anyone ordered and delivered to their resort? We will be off site. Thank you!

Do you have a preferred brand? If so I would look to see what online retailer carries that brand/style/size. We used to prefer Prevail for DD, but it was only for wetness not messes so I don't know if there is a difference. Prevail is carried by most major retailers. There are other retailers who specialize in such products, and I know for those whose insurance covers it they must be ordered through specific channels. But if you aren't looking for your insurance to cover (and I don't know if Canadian insurance would), you can order from any major retailer who has the brand/style/size you need.

If you need to have insurance reimburse, maybe you could buy at home and ship it to the resort. Shipments of medical supplies should not incur a fee from the resort so be sure they know it's medical supplies when you pick up the package.

We use Tranquility. When I went on their website there was a list of online providers so I wasn’t sure which one to order from, if one was better than another. Unfortunately the company we order from doesn’t deliver in the US. I don’t think it matters who I order from for insurance purposes. I found a retailer that carries them but it’s a 40 minute drive from our resort so I thought it would be more convenient to just have them delivered. Thanks!

I found a retailer that carries them but it’s a 40 minute drive from our resort so I thought it would be more convenient to just have them delivered.
It doesn't really matter as most online orders are shipped from a warehouse not necessarily the closet retail location. As PP says, the major online retailers carry Tranquility brand -- Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. What I always watch for is not only the brand but the style and size. For some reason that was often a challenge for us; and while a retailer would have the brand, it wasn't necessarily what we wanted (or maybe I was just too picky but it was what fit and didn't leak).

As for the "buy at home and ship" I meant buy through your usual process. Then re-box and ship to WDW yourself. It may or may not cost less than ordering for delivery direct to the resort, especially if your insurance has no requirements about using a specific vendor.

I dont know where the OP is staying. Some hotels, virtually all hotels with a businesses center, charge a package acceptance fee. Frequently a nominal charge but sometimes $$$. Swan Dolphin Reserve charge $50 for accepting a 50lb suitcase.

All WDW resorts charge a $6 handling fee for accepting packages. However that fee can be waived if the package is medical supplies. The OP should discuss with the front desk staff when retrieving the package.

Most other hotels will also waive a fee for medical supplies shipped to a guest.

All WDW resorts charge a $6 handling fee for accepting packages. However that fee can be waived if the package is medical supplies. The OP should discuss with the front desk staff when retrieving the package.

Most other hotels will also waive a fee for medical supplies shipped to a guest.
Universal hotel charged me a fee to accept delivery of a replacement insulin pump,.Medtronic isn't really waterproof.

I asked if it appied to medical. I was told yes. I didn’t escalate the issue.

$6 is a nominal fee. Some hotels base.the fee on weight

Oh wow, I guess I should find out. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake. I may just end up going to the retailer, all these extra costs just to get diapers! With our exchange rate it is very costly. Thank you to everyone for your responses!

Oh wow, I guess I should find out. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake. I may just end up going to the retailer, all these extra costs just to get diapers! With our exchange rate it is very costly. Thank you to everyone for your responses!
Timeshare resorts generally don't have convention or business centers.
Does Amazon have what you need? Make sure it's Prime. Is the price acceptable?

Send the resort an email. Tell them you're having an Amazon shipment. Ask for an address. Ask if its Ok if it's delivered a few days before you arrive.

Last edited:
We have had delivery of medical supplies at WDW resorts and got the delivery fee waived by going to the front desk and explaining it was medical supplies.
Non-Disney resorts, including those on Disney property may vary

Since you use Tranquility brand diapers, I can recommend two companies that deliver.

The first is Amazon.
amazon.com

The second is Allegro Medical. Occasionally, Allegro Medical will have free shipping, depending on the total cost of the merchandise.
allegromedical.com

Another company that carries various products related to junior/adult diapers is North Shore.
northshorecare.com

I can vouch for each of the three companies for speed of delivery and having discreet packaging.

If you can buy them at stores like Walmart, just take an Uber there and buy what you need.

Just received bill for stay at Riviera Resort on WDW property using DVC points. Package handling fee was indeed $6/box. We received two packages for $12.

Walmart+ is just Walmart pricing for what they have in stock. You can pay with Paypal, which is what I think Canadian people are doing.

There's no need to go to Walmart, just meet the driver downstairs. I always have to meet them because you have to show ID for alcohol. Obv you need to tip the driver.

You can see this all in the app if you put in your resort address for delivery. They have pretty much everything from food to alcohol to personal care in normal suburban Florida pricing, which I think is quite reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter