Adult Disers

I think the CB is the worst. If you go anywhere else, you won't be bothered as much. I go on the CB more than I'm here, and I avoid threads that I know will quickly escalate into something bad.

That's exactly why I really don't post on the CB.
Anywhere else though, it's not nearly as bad.
I mean most adults on the CB are just stating their opinions, but they do come off mean/rude.

Most of the adults on the CB can become EXTREMELY rude. But, that's what happens when you cram a bunch of grown up, opinionated adults into one thread. Sparks will fly.

They're a bit...err...snarky on the CB, but they're SUPER nice on the Trip Reports forums. I've made quite a few adult friends over there, as well as on the Gay/Lesbian forums. I do talk to a couple of the CB DIS-ers, though. Most of them don't realize that I'm a teenager unless I tell them.

but they're SUPER nice on the Trip Reports forums.

::yes::
The adults on the TR forum are probably the nicest I've ever met. They're all friends with everybody and they always have something positive to say. I've met and got to know a lot of adult DISers on the TR Forum very well, and they're all so sweet!

My mum posts on the UKBoard, and I lurk around there as well. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. I know my mother got a lot of help with planning our last vacation from people there. :-)

I think all the crazy comes out on the CB to be honest. On other boards, they are all SUPER nice and helpful! The DIS is one big happy family, all with their own crazy side ;)

I think all the crazy comes out on the CB to be honest. On other boards, they are all SUPER nice and helpful! The DIS is one big happy family, all with their own crazy side ;)

So your calling your dismom and disauntie :crazy:

:teeth: you know us so well..

I will be legally considered an adult on September 23rd and i wont seem intimidating. Some of them are hysterical! Others...just need to go away.

They're a bit...err...snarky on the CB, but they're SUPER nice on the Trip Reports forums.
Agreed!

I wish we had a general college-age discussion board that wasn't all about the CP, I feel bad hanging around the teen DISer boards when I'm 20, but I certainly don't feel left out or anything, which is nice. :lovestruc

Agreed!

I wish we had a general college-age discussion board that wasn't all about the CP, I feel bad hanging around the teen DISer boards when I'm 20, but I certainly don't feel left out or anything, which is nice. :lovestruc

i agree.

if you want to get back at the people on the CB, just go on a thread and write "STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE IS THE BEST RIDE OF ALL TIME" it pisses them off all the time lol.

The CB definately isn't a nurturing place. :P It was 10000x worse when you could talk about politics. (Though it was really funny.)

The CB definately isn't a nurturing place. :P It was 10000x worse when you could talk about politics. (Though it was really funny.)
Those were some of the best threads I'd ever read. I thought I was going to explode reading them I laughed so hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter