• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult Disers

i dont usually go to the other forums but i read some and.....

lets just say i agree with you

I'll bet adult DISers on the CB get tons of points for argumentative/sarcastic or minor personal attack.

That's why i usually don't post on the cb. I've made very few posts, but i always feel like I'm a bit out of place

The CB is filled with... well I don't want to say it, and they seem to disagree with teenagers who go on there just to disagree.

I just feel out on there and I've been on here for about a month and can already tell that's a whole different species of disers :laughing:

Agreed!

I wish we had a general college-age discussion board that wasn't all about the CP, I feel bad hanging around the teen DISer boards when I'm 20, but I certainly don't feel left out or anything, which is nice. :lovestruc
Ooh, ditto! I'm 18, so I guess I still count, but still. It's kind of awkward being surrounded by people my younger sister's age-- not that you guys aren't cool, I just feel like a creeper, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter