Adult Disney Crocs

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We have looked in the park and also at the outlet mall, Crocs and Disney characters but can't find Disney crocs with the cutouts in mickey heads.

Do they have them at Disney springs?

I ordered them from the shop Disney parks app. I wear Crocs all the time and the first time I wore these they rubbed a nice hole in my small toe. I'll spare you the details but I was walking from Epcot to the Swan at the time :(

If you get them, make sure you break them in a lot longer than you think you need to.

We are here now and want bright green ones, hoping to find them at Disney springs or a park.

The kids version saved my three year old's feet on our last visit to the park. It would be cute to find matching parent/kid versions!

We are here now and want bright green ones, hoping to find them at Disney springs or a park.

I'd install the Shop Disney Parks app on your phone if you have an iOS device. Shows you exactly where you can find them. It only shows the adult in blue, but I just picked a random size and it showed them at every park, a handful of resorts, and Disney Springs. Looks like the main store at each park should carry them, IE Emporium, Mouse Gear, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter