• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Adult" Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdklein

DIS Veteran
Do the resorts have "adult" movies on PPV? Specifically wondering about the Poly and the GF.

No. Never seen anything like that. I don't even know if I have seen ANY PPV at Disney.

As far as I know, there's no PPV system in Disney resorts, nor will you find any of the premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, or Showtime. Here's the most recent list of channels I could find:

Disney Resort TV channels

So you won't find anything more "adult" than would air on network TV or basic cable.

Apparently there is a "Loin King" out there. Came up on google when I misspelled "Lion". lol :confused3

Lady and the Tramp, it's good as is but there is so much you could with it! Haha

Probably the only hotel I've been to that doesn't even have HBO. No chance of the kiddies accidentally finding anything remotely adult.

OP has been coming up with some interesting questions. There's a thread on the adults and solos board asking where they can find some adult fun at Disney, and would the World Showcase be the best bet. :sad2:

Well the DIS is still a family oriented site and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter