Advance photo package purchase

mjosburn

Earning My Ears
I've done the advance purchase of the digital with printed photos package for previous cruises. For my upcoming Alaska cruise, I'm only seeing the option of a photobook or digital USB. Are the printed photos with digital not an option or am I just missing where to purchase? Thank you.

I've done the advance purchase of the digital with printed photos package for previous cruises. For my upcoming Alaska cruise, I'm only seeing the option of a photobook or digital USB. Are the printed photos with digital not an option or am I just missing where to purchase? Thank you.
Don't know if it's changed or not. But, in the past there's been the option to purchase prints along with the digital packages. Maybe it's only offered once onboard now. AND most recently, it's only been those prints that they've already printed up (in your folder) not all photos in the package.

I believe the older ships have done away with prints - magic and wonder both no longer offer the prints. Maybe they do on board? But definitely not prepay.

I checked the My Cruise Photos website, they're not offering prints on the Fantasy either.
I was wondering if they're just discontinuing prints in general. I could understand the older/smaller ships due to space but if the fantasy lost prints to, it says they're removing in general.

Who's going on a cruise soon and can tell us?! :laughing:

I was wondering if they're just discontinuing prints in general. I could understand the older/smaller ships due to space but if the fantasy lost prints to, it says they're removing in general.

Who's going on a cruise soon and can tell us?! :laughing:

I really hate this. I do NOT like the cheap-looking prints from local drug stores or Target. I do not mind paying for nice prints from the ship!!

You mean ALL prints are gone??

NO.

The options for prepurchases are different for different cruises, not sure if it varies by ship or not. I am going on the Dream in July and I can pre purchase PRINT ONLY package, photo book or USB.

NO.

The options for prepurchases are different for different cruises, not sure if it varies by ship or not. I am going on the Dream in July and I can pre purchase PRINT ONLY package, photo book or USB.

Ok. So I could still get individual prints onboard if I chose?

Thanks everyone. I was randomly choosing different ships/different cruises, & they all seem to be different. I wonder how they decide if they'll be prints on board or not. Anyway, I appreciate everyone's feedback & thoughts. I'm just glad I didn't overlook anything.

Just hijacking to say I hope you report back after your cruise -- looks like you will be on the 2nd one of the season! Have fun! We will want to hear all about it!

I stand corrected- Magic has it as well. Hrm. I wonder why it's not an option on the wonder then?
Good to know though! :goodvibes

We were on the Wonder last month. The photo file/books no longer exist. There are digital kiosks all over Shutters (maybe 25 kiosks?). My mom did buy a few prints, I think they were $21 each. It looks like they will only print individual prints that are paid for.

Costco (.com) does a great job with prints and they are priced well if you do get the USB stick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter