Adventures in Dining—spring break style

What an amazing view from your table! And those wontons are soooooo good! Everything looks fantastic. It's been a while since I've been to California Grill and I think that needs to change!!!

Those food pics are amazing!
It really makes me want to try all those restaurants!
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you 🥰. You’re so welcome!
What an amazing view from your table! And those wontons are soooooo good! Everything looks fantastic. It's been a while since I've been to California Grill and I think that needs to change!!!
We really did score a great table—both times actually. We were very lucky this trip. Definitely go on your next trip if you haven’t been in awhile! For the view alone, but the food and service are great too 💗

You have me intrigued by the Chocolate Soufflé dessert...we might have to go to the lounge one night and try to snag one.

You all hit up all of my favorites and your beautiful pictures are giving me all the Disney dining feels. Nomad's Lounge is definitely our favorite place on property so I can see why you went twice. Ditto with CG. And what a great idea to just have salads and appetizers. May have to steal that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter