Advice for Wpg-Orlando in Jan/Feb flight-what have you done>?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
We have heard some folks go through Toronto and others drive down to Minneapolis. What have you done and what do you recommend?

Well this trip were driving to MSP, last time we used airmiles-total about 7500 for the three of us-Oct 2000, we flew Wpg-MSP-Detroit-Orlando-!!! Other than it being a very long day Northwest airlines was fine,all on time ect. No complaints about them. Would fly from here again except they want to much of my $$$, would be nice if there was a charter flight! Air Canada was quoting us 855.00 per person for this november-no way!
Hope you find a good deal!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I've been checking every possible way of getting to Orlando as cheaply as possible. I hit the Air Canada website - was quoted $3,500 for 4 seats in mid-December. I then went to Expedia.ca, and found 4 seats from Wpg via Toronto, for $2,300 and change. The strange thing is, they were Air Canada flights!

If you're considering a drive to Minneapolis to fly out of, check out Skyauction.com. They have packages for auction that often have flights from Minneapolis and I've seen some great deals.

I'd be interested to hear what you finally decide. Living here in Winnipeg doesn't get us many deals, does it?! From what I've heard, there are no direct flights out of Winnipeg to Orlando planned for this winter.

Jane

The last two times have been on airmiled through Chicago with Air Can and United. It is a long day. I was hoping to use the points we have with starwood at sheraton hotels as we have to book so in advance with airmiles and they are noncanceable.
(My dad is ill)
Anyway I am looking into all this and still think that there is a way to do it cheaper thanks to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter