• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice from DVCers - Naples restaurants?

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We are trying something different next spring being new empty-nesters. We are going to BWV with another couple but we are going to Naples for 3 nights first. We are used to eating at nice places at WDW (some of our favorites include Flying Fish, Artist Point and California Grille) and would love any recommendations for nice places to eat in Naples - with a water view , even better! We will be staying at the Naples Beach and Golf resort if that makes any difference. Appreciate any and all advice!

lol, I came into this thread thinking you meant Italy, and scratching my head about how you were going to deal with the jet lag.

Haven't been to Naples (either FL or Italy) but have found the 10best website to be reliable for restaurant recs. Good luck!

I haven't been to the area except for one night but are staying at the Marriott on Marco in May. There are a number of options for naples on restaurant.com including Ted's Montana grill and a number of other local options.

Joey's Pizza on Marco Island is wonderful. Not on the beach and not in Naples, but great pizza.

Go to fifth Ave or Third Ave, There are literally dozens of restaurants there.
Not on water, but nice outside seating with most. We enjoy Tommy Bahama on THird and Yabbas on Fifth, There is a steak house called Chop House and a Flemings Restaurant also.
Most of the water side restaurants are in the hotels.
They have the usual Joes Crab Shacks and crabby Bills type restaurants but the nicer ones are on THird or on Fifth.

My ILs live in Naples, so we go there often.

My fave place is the waterside restaurant inside "Tin City," the Riverwalk...Oh, and Randy's Fishmarket Rest on Tamiami...the OMG Shrimp Bloody Mary is OMG fab!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter