Advice on Picking a room

gymgirl2018

Earning My Ears
This will be my first time going on a cruise. I will be on the Disney Wish. Currently, I am in room 7578. This looked to be near the bump out and midship. It was the last midship room available and became available unexpectedly. I've read that being in midship will give you less motion sickness. I am concerned about obstructed views. I specifically booked a verandah on the standard as a gift for my mom who is obsessed with the ocean. This way she can watch the ship leave and come into port from the comfort of her room. Would it be better to be in a different part of the ship? Or should I stick with what I have

You are in a nice spot you are in the middle of the decks and middle of the ship, typically there’s less movement there, think of a sea saw. Being on deck 7 it’s nice because if you like to take the stairs you don’t have to go up or down to many flights to get to the action on the top deck or the atrium. Have a wonderful trip!!

You are in a nice spot you are in the middle of the decks and middle of the ship, typically there’s less movement there, think of a sea saw. Being on deck 7 it’s nice because if you like to take the stairs you don’t have to go up or down to many flights to get to the action on the top deck or the atrium. Have a wonderful trip!!
thank you. We were originally in 8666 in the aft which is a category 5b. This room is a 5c. I just keep checking to see what is opening up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter